OfficeSuite Pro 7
Productivity application for creating and editing documents
OfficeSuite Pro 7 integrates and syncs with multiple services on the cloud like DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync. You can save your documents right from your phone and even work on the phone while on the go. You can later send important documents to your home computer. OfficeSuite Pro 7, the complete office tool, packages various options through a comfortable interface that adapts to the controls. It hands you the power to manage documents from wherever.
Over 200 million devices have installed OfficeSuite Pro 7 in more than 195 countries. In fact, it's the most downloaded office app at Google Play. It delivers exclusive features that few other office apps can rival. The app even won PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Award, Lifehacker Best Android Office app award. When you download the software, you can create a profile across devices and personalize it to meet your individual needs. This saves time with you having to always change the app later.
The wide language support becomes another alluring reason to buy OfficeSuite Pro 7 with more than 68 languages supported. You have PDF security and editing features that include the digital signatures and support permissions management. This app lets you open multiple documents at the same time, and you can add freehand drawings to your PowerPoint slides for greater effect. If you have individual sheets and cells in Excel, you can protect them with extra security. The advantage of this software is how its subscription works over all the iOS and Android devices.
- Won PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Award and others
- Create a profile for cross-platform personalization to save time
- Manage your documents from wherever
- Over 200 Android devices use this software
- The app is slow and difficult to use
- Intrusive popup reminders to buy the paid app
• One-tap synchronization across all your devices
• Streamlined scanning
• Chromebook support
• Text-to-speech in PDF
• Annotate your PDFs with pictures from your camera or the Web
• Sync PDF hand-drawn signatures
• Copy images and shapes between documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Drag and drop for Android N
• Advanced sort options in Spreadsheets
• Improved date & time formatting in Spreadsheets
• Reorder slides in Presentations
• Improved dictionary lookup in Documents
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REORDER_TASKS: Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.